viernes, 28 de octubre de 2016

Yawning kitty

Hello!

Today I want to show you my first postcard from Belarus. It shows a cute yawning kitty into a beach bucket. This card made me smile with tenderness. I don't know if the cat was put there for the photo, but as a cat owner i know how much they love getting inside things and i have many memories of my kitties playing inside empty flowerpots.


The postcard came with three beautiful stamps. One from Bird Life International with an Eurasian curlew, a bird that breeds across Europe and Asia. It's easily recognizable by its shape, with a large curved beak and by its beautiful chirp.
The other two stamps have flower illustrations, garden tulips and narcissus.



Thank you very much, Irina!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...